The Tower of London: home to ravens, Beefeaters and one of the most extensive collections of alien artefacts on Earth. Under the stewardship of UNIT, The Black Archive is charged with finding, storing and understanding the weirdest and most powerful alien Gadgets that come to our planet. Just as this unbelievably valuable and dangerous collection has expanded, so has UNIT itself evolved. No longer solely a military organisation, in the 21st Century UNIT agents are as likely to be diplomats and investigators as they are soldiers.
The Black Archive details the 21st Century organisation in the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game that collects, catalogues and protects some of the most incredible artefacts the Earth has ever known, and the collection itself.
- Play UNIT agents beyond the military, including alien UNIT characters with new UNIT Archetypes and new Traits
- A collection of recent notable characters connected to The Black Archive and UNIT
- Details on the Archive itself – its history, its security measures and how it fits into your Doctor Who adventures
- Information on the vast Black Archive armoury, hospital and motor pool
- New Gadget traits
- Reveal the mysteries of the Omega Locker but not the mysteries of the Enigma Vault!
The Black Archive is a gorgeous 144 page, full colour hard back book. Written by Walt Ciechanowski and Andrew Peregrine, you can finally discover all the secrets of UNIT’s most secret facility.