Life in the Steam Ages is a confusing web of restrictions, rules, mores, & manners. But fret not, Dear Reader. In Comme Il Faut, Our latest publication for Castle Falkenstein, R. Talsorian Games now gives Players and Hosts alike a Guide to living the Stylish Life of the neo-Victorian world of New Europa.
This Useful Tome contains invaluable information such as:
- Modes, Manners, and Related Topics from A-Zed, including Assignations; Duels; the Military; Traveling by Land, Sea & Air; Races & Regattas; and, of course, the Right Clubs and How to Keep Up Appearances
- Proper applications of High Sorcery, including Cantrips, Wards, and New Lorebooks Recently Discovered. Additionally, Our Readers Most Frequently Asked Sorcerical Queries
- How to Hold a Proper Dinner, Ball, or Weekend at Your Country Estate. This includes Notes on Boar Hunting, Parlour Games and the Casual Liaison Between Consenting Adults
- Where the Fast Set is during the Season, plus all the Most Important News and Gossip from 1869-1880, and a Timeline of Personages of the Age, so that You Will Know When and Where to be Seen and With Whom
- Alternate Rules & Clarifications of the Great Game, including a Freeform Alternative Gaming System, a Hard-Numbers Alternative Gaming System, and Guidelines for Live-action Steam Age Role-playing
- Complete Victorian costuming on a budget for those of Modest Means, both Historical and Monetary
- Plus: Nine New Skills & Abilities, Three New Roles, and Maps of the Most Important Places to be in 1870’s New Europa.
Comme Il Faut – A quality publication as useful and as timely as your DeBrett’s Peerage!