Conan the Thief takes you into the dark underworld of the Hyborian Age. From the choked avenues of the most dangerous cities to the marbled corridors of the wealthiest palaces, master thieves and deadly assassins seek to make their fortunes, risking all in pursuit of gold, prestige, and respect.
Torches flared murkily on the revels in the Maul, where thieves of the east held carnival by night. In the Maul they could carouse and roar as they liked, for honest people shunned the quarters, and watchmen, well paid with stained coins, did not interfere with their sport…
Embark upon dangerous heists, avoiding traps, watchmen, hideous creatures, and fell sorceries in pursuit of treasures beyond your wildest dreams. Work alongside legendary thieves of Conan’s world; carrying out robberies worthy of their reputation, or work against them and take the riches of the world for yourself! Steal wealth beyond measure, avoid capture, and secure yourself a place in infamy!
- New archetypes, talents, and equipment allowing you to create your own unique thief characters. Includes all the skills needed to flourish and survive.
- A gazetteer covering the locations of Conan’s world, where thieves prosper and riches are there for the plunder! Detailed guides to the cities of Zamora, Shadizar and others; revealing those places where thieves can find gold for the taking and refuge from the law.
- Stunning art and maps, produced by world renowned Conan artists.
- Guides to running authentic thief games, with all-new rules for joining guilds, measuring your renown, and building your reputations as the greatest thieves the world has seen!
- A heist generator, allowing gamemasters to create unique adventures that capture the danger, darkness, and intrigue of a Conan story, all in a couple of dice rolls!
- Developed with leading Conan scholars, this is the tense, deadly, underworld of the Hyborian Age, just as Howard created it!
This book requires the Robert E. Howard’s Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of corebook to use.