The interstellar police force known as the Stewards deputise the heroes after they free a colony from Azlanti occupation; now they must journey to the Azlanti Star Empire to rescue their friend. The friend is being held captive on a well-guarded prison moon. After visiting an outlaw space station nearby, the heroes stage a breakout under the nose of the penal colony’s warden. But the experimental starship drive is still out there, and the heroes must track it down to prevent the Azlanti from making it operational! This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path continues the Against the Aeon Throne Adventure Path where The Reach of Empire left off.
- “Escape from the Prison Moon,” a Starfinder adventure for 3rd-level characters, by Eleanor Ferron.
- A detailed look at the culture, history, and territories of the expansionist Azlanti Star Empire.
- A trove of Azlanti gear both magical and technological, by Robert G. McCreary, with Jason Keeley and Lyz Liddell.
- An examination of many of the species conquered by the Azlanti Star Empire, by Saif Ansari.
- An archive of new creatures, from radioactive dragons to plants that produce areas of zero gravity, by Eleanor Ferron, Joe Pasini, David N. Ross, and Owen K.C. Stephens.
- Statistics and deck plans for an Azlanti prison-guard vessel.
- Lastly, a glimpse of a space station on the fringes of Azlanti Star Empire space, by Eleanor Ferron.