In the galaxy’s most oppressive, urban environments, there are still some who dedicate themselves to fighting back from the shadows. These Sentinels are the last bastions of hope in these desperate cities, and theirs is often a thankless, endless vigil. They try to redress unsolved crimes and loosen the Empire’s stranglehold upon their worlds; however, they risk being reported by ordinary citizens who think they’re doing the right thing.
These Sentinels and their labours gain new support from Endless Vigil, a Sentinel sourcebook for the Star Wars: Force and Destiny roleplaying game. Its 96 full-color pages introduce new specialisations, species, signature abilities, and gear. Additionally, Game Masters will find a wealth of material designed to enrich their urban encounters; new droid adversaries and information on podracing run alongside tips and charts to help you get the most of your urban encounters and investigative adventures.
- A more in-depth look at Sentinels and integrating them into your campaign.
- New player species: Gand, Muun and Pantorans.
- Three new Sentinel specialisations: Investigator, Racer and Sentry.
- New Talents, Signature Abilities and Force Power: Manipulate.
- New weapons and equipment including Crossguard Lightsabers and Lightwhips.
- Rules and background for podracers and pod racing.
- Sections of Bringing Urban Environments to Life and Investigations.
- Last but not least, rules for Lightsaber Hilt Crafting.