MechWarrior: Destiny is the newest game in the BattleTech family, a story-focused roleplaying game that’s easy to pick up and get started with.
The year is 3025. War rages across the vast interstellar empires of the Inner Sphere as the militaries of the Successor States vie for dominance across more than a thousand light years of inhabited worlds. And the king among these battlefields: towering BattleMechs and the MechWarriors who pilot them.
But behind each battle lie a thousand unseen strings: Machiavellian court intrigues, shadowy wars of intelligence and counterintelligence, secret organisations, corporate greed, and more. Every MechWarrior has their own destiny, and this roleplaying game focuses on that.
Will you align yourself with the honour-bound samurai culture of House Kurita; become a crusader for freedom in the service of House Davion; test your mettle as a House Steiner champion in the arena duels of Solaris VII; perhaps you will rain down fire from the skies in a House Marik aerospace fighter; or operate in the shadows as a House Liao intelligence agent?
Will you pursue a life of service behind the veil of the secretive ComStar, join an elite mercenary outfit like Wolf’s Dragoons, or even choose to lead your own lawless band of pirates? The path you lead through the 31st century, and the legacy you leave behind, is all up to you.
Welcome to the new BattleTech Roleplaying Game, MechWarrior: Destiny!
MechWarrior: Destiny is a new way to dive into the action-packed BattleTech universe. Based on the easy-to-learn Cue System, MechWarrior: Destiny is a narrative-focused role-playing experience. It includes all you need to grab some equipment, load your sidearm, and strap into a ’Mech, aerospace fighter, or tank to fight for what you believe in; be it honour, glory, or even the almighty C-Bill.
Loads of characters, ’Mechs, and other military hardware make it easy to start trading fire quickly on 31st-century battlefields. MechWarrior: Destiny also includes rules for incorporating play in BattleTech’s Total Warfare and Alpha Strike games.
MechWarrior Destiny Contents:
- An introduction to the world of BattleTech in 3025
- A guide on how to play, whether you’re new to rolepalying or a veteran
- The Cue system, the rules of the game
- Mech-scale combat
- How to run a Destiny game as GM and writing your own Missions
- Character Creation
- A huge list of sample Player Characters, all with charactert sheets and pictures
- Sample Non-Player Characters for easy reference during games
- 16 Mission Briefings to get straight into the story
- Warrior’s Catalog of weapons, equipment, Mechs and vehicles
- An appendix guide to running your game in the Clan Invasion era of the 3050s instead
- Sample Player characters, NPCs, Mechs and vehicles from the Clan Invasion period