Handbook House Kurita is the faction sourcebook for the Draconis Combine, ruled by the Kurita family. It recounts the history, worlds, government, culture and military of the Draconis Combine up to the year 3067.
For almost a millennium, the symbol of the Dragon has struck fear into the rest of the Inner Sphere. The fearless dedication of its warriors, the devotion of its people, and the awesome ambitions of its Coordinator: House Kurita has been more reviled than any other power. Yet a new leader has arisen in the last decades, bringing about a host of reforms and reigning in the realm’s most rapacious desires. Such rebirth comes at a price, as various shadowy influencers fix their eyes on reigniting the Dragon’s glorious past. Only time will tell which path the Dragon will follow…
Handbook: House Kurita cover the pivotal history, politics and cultures of the Inner Sphere’s most feared Great Houses. Not just a sourcebook, Handbook: House Kurita covers rules for both BattleTech and A Time of War RPG game play, including such areas as personal equipment, support vehicles, creatures and more.
Handbook House Kurita Contents:
- For the Glory of the Dragon, introductory fiction
- History of the Nation; from the origins of House Kurita around 2300, through the Star League, Succession Wars and Clan Invasion into the 3060s
- Touring the Realm, an atlas of the Draconis Combine; choice systems of the Pesht, Benjamin, Galedon and Dieron Military Districts
- 16-page full-colour section of badges, uniforms and artwork
- Culture and Philosophy (Pillar of Ivory) – the structure and beliefs of the Combine
- Government (Pillar of Gold) – the people and organisations that make up the government
- Society and Culture (Pillar of Teak) – daily life in the Combine
- The Draconis Combine Mustered Soldiery (Pillar of Steel) – overview of commands and training centres, followed by details of uniforms, ranks and medals
- Economics (Pillar of Jade) – an overview of economics and trade, with a listings for the most important companies
- Finally, a Rules Annex including creatures and equipment of the Combine, with cost of living and lifestyle information for roleplayers
- BattleTech rules for a variety of new units and vehicles.