Soldiers of Brass: The Deep Cultures Institute employs the heroes to investigate what’s happening in the sun. Burglars in the DCI museum throw that plan askew by stealing the institute’s data. The missing files are compiled and cross-referenced rumours on potential intelligent life inside the Pact Worlds’ star, none of them substantiated. Who might want such speculation, and why? The robbers’ trail takes the heroes to the bubble-city of Corona and the infamous, unstable Brass Bazaar. There, they learn the thieves weren’t the only ones interested in the DCI’s guesswork. The heroes must uncover who has the stolen data, find out where it’s stored, and extract it. In the process, they discover more than they bargained for!
Soldiers of Brass is the second volume of the Dawn of Flame Adventure Path and continues on from Fire Starters.
- “Soldiers of Brass,” a Starfinder adventure for 3rd-level characters, by Crystal Frasier.
- An array of quirky locations in the Brass Bazaar, along with the people and items found in them.
- A tourists’ survey of the Burning Archipelago, by Kate Baker.
- An archive of elemental creatures, from mischievous mephits to cruel salamanders, by Crystal Frasier and Owen K.C. Stephens.
- Statistics and deck plans for an efreeti starship, by Thurston Hillman.
- A vignette of a desert world that serves as a haven for damaged starships.