Adventures in the Human Sphere provides a collection of far-reaching missions. Each thrusts your agents into the path of machinations and conflicts jeopardising the fragile alliances which bind humanity together.
From the unreachable boardrooms of the Hyperpowers to the cold asteroids of Human Edge; from the bright allure of Maya to the dark corners of Arachne; intrigues and confrontations take place across every aspect of the Human Sphere. New plots, counteroffensives, and plans for subterfuge are deployed with a frantic pace even ALEPH would struggle to process.
0-12 agents must walk an infinitesimally thin line amidst the political, social and physical turmoil, containing the chaos before it escalates, allowing the regular citizens of the Human Sphere to live their lives blissfully unaware of the dangers that threaten to unravel the delicate balance of powers.
- Immerse yourself in the Infinity Roleplaying Game with ten independent adventures that run the length and breadth of the Human Sphere, from Sol to Human Edge.
- New adversaries to add to your rosters including the Hungries of the Combined Army, and brutal Kyrgyz Mafia.
- In-depth maps of key locations, quantronic networks, and social interactions that underpin the conflicts within this rich array of locations.
- Comprehensive Wilderness of Mirrors objectives for each adventure, with specific plot hooks for each faction.
- Advice on extending both scenes and adventures, so that these missions become a springboard for your own expanded campaigns.