Journeys and Maps is a set of four, double sided, large format maps covering the greater part of Middle-earth: Eriador, Wilderland, Rohan and Gondor/Mordor. With Players maps and hexed Lore Master maps, these provide an invaluable play aid for planning your One Ring journeys.
Also included is a 32-page supplement, with rules for water travel by sea and river, an index to all locations covered in The One Ring Roleplaying Game supplements to date, a system for detailing ruins found along the road, a useful collection of terrain-specific hazards, and a section detailing natural wonders, lodgings, and fellow travellers your Company might find along the way.
- Eriador Map (Double-sided)
- Wilderland Map (Double-sided)
- Rohan Map (Double-sided)
- Gondor & Mordor Map (Double-sided)
- 32-page supplement detailing boat and ships, road travel and ruins.
- Also includes an index of all locations covered in supplements to date.