Welcome to Terra Nova and Heavy Gear Blitz with the 3rd Edition Rulebook; a tabletop miniatures wargame with over 20 years of heritage and success.
The colony world of Terra Nova continues to be in a state of constant conflict. Massive polar nations, invaders from Earth and even armed gangs have turned its arid landscape into a never-ending battlefield. Old grudges and fragile alliances set the stage for complete chaos when Norther, Southern, Peace River and NuCoal factions fight countless wars in the name of power, profit, revenge or mere survival.
Having failed to conquer Terra Nova once before, Earth has added their subjugated colony worlds to a new Colonial Expedition Force (CEF) invasion force of GRELS, FLAILS and hovertanks. Ships blacken the sky, unleashing unending waves of would-be conquerors onto Terra Nova’s warn-torn surface. Even Utopia’s newest technological marvels of war have joined the CEF to claim a piece of the planet. Will the factions of Terra Nova unite as they did in the first invasion? Will that b enough this time? Or will Earth grind another planet under their iron heel?
The War for Terra Nova has only just begun… Gear Up and join the battle!
With the Heavy Gear Blitz 3rd Edition rules you can:
- Enjoy a fast paced, alternating activation game that leaves no player waiting as every action can be reacted to.
- Choose to play a casual skirmish game with as little as four models or an intense competitive game with 20 or more models.
- Build a force from 10 different factions and 36 sub-factions drawn from multiple worlds in the Heavy Gear universe.
- Use a “combined arms” approach to future warfare that includes Gears, Striders, Combat Mounts, hovertanks, tanks, infantry, VTOLS and aircraft.
- Select from a diverse array of weapons, electronic warfare tools and many other options to destroy your opponent.
- Wage war using a highly flexible system with customisation options for commanders, forces or even individual models as veterans and duelists.
3rd Edition Rules also includes an introduction to the Heavy Gear universe, objective generation, weapons recognition and reference sheets. There are also model lists for all the new plastic miniatures included in all seven Army Boxes.