Bakunin. Corregidor. Tunguska. Three gigantic motherships, one diverse Nation. Each traversing the Human Sphere as they see fit in order to deliver their own unique blends of chaos and colour to the distinctly bland lives of their planetary cousins. A Nomad Nation with one unified purpose: to stick it to The Establishment.
Often viewed as little more than a collection of criminals, misfits, and thugs by the censored citizens of the other G5 nations, the Nomads themselves tell a very different story if ever given the chance. Life is hard on the motherships because it has to be. Space is a premium and even the air costs money on Corregidor. Every Nomad gladly pays the price, however, for they know it is part of the cost of their freedom. Their liberty to be who they want to be in their lives in whatever body they choose to live it, with no-one to judge and very few strictures to observe.
They are also fiercely proud to be the only remaining souls still free of the oppressive will of ALEPH; they view the Artificial Intelligence as humanity’s greatest threat.
Progressive, rebellious, independent, passionate, and bizarre are just a few of the monikers that encapsulate the Nomad spirit. Never standing still and always changing, the Nomad Nation hops from system to system onboard their motherships, selling their unique services to the highest bidders and keeping their secrets away from the prying eyes of the sole AI with their own chaotic datasphere, Arachne.
Each mothership is also fully prepared to deploy their own capable troops should anyone be foolish enough to try and snoop. With guidance on creating Nomad characters, new gear to tinker with, and extreme body modifications to indulge in, this sourcebook delves into the excesses of the Nomad Nation as never before.
Nomads Sourcebook Contents:
- Details on each mothership, from their turbulent histories and ghosts of their pasts to the secrets of their inner workings.
- Focused Lifepaths that allow players to create truly unique and individual Nomad characters.
- A chapter to cater for the ultimate in extreme body modification.
- Additional armour, equipment, and adversaries specific to the Nomads. These include Praxis designed augmentations, Nomad-specific armour and weapons, and stats for several unique adversaries.
- Advice on creating Uplifts, plus an entire chapter dedicated to the virtually undefinable rating and ranking system Social Energy.
Note: Requires a copy of the Infinity RPG Core Book to use.