By 2821, the “Great Succession War” has ground to a halt. The participants are seeking desperate respite and to forge a new peace and hope for mankind. Yet not everyone shares this ideal; soon secret machinations undermine the peace efforts and propel the Inner Sphere into a new round of violence. Soon brother will be set against brother and madness will reign once more: The Second Succession War.
The Second Succession War covers the aftermath of the titanic First Succession War and the Great Houses efforts to survive before the machinations of Conrad Toyama propel them into a new round of blood-letting. Detailing the efforts to build a peace while preparing for a new war, this volume showcases the causes and consequences of the Second Succession War. It also highlights the politics and stresses between and within the Great Houses.
- Details of the lead up to war.
- A timeline of the Second Succession War.
- Accounts of each period within the 38 year conflict.
- Legacies of the war
- Personalities of the period
- Rules for fighting during the conflict, including on scenario creation
- Technical Readouts for the GRF-1S Griffin, BLR-1D Battlemaster and TDR-5L/5LS Thunderbolt