Chronicles of the Gatekeeper is an adventure supplement for the Star Wars: Force and Destiny roleplaying game. The holocron of a mysterious, vanished Jedi Knight surfaces. Its Gatekeeper offers to instruct you in an incredible Force power and leads you on a perilous interstellar quest. Every choice you make on the quest can affect countless innocent lives – and profoundly alter your destiny.
This 96-page, beautifully illustrated book introduces locations throughout the Star Wars galaxy and a new playable species. It also includes a wide range of adversaries, from local matriarchs and Clone Wars-era droids to sadistic criminals and vicious wild beasts. Chronicles of the Gatekeeper is firstly an adventure for the Force and Destiny roleplaying game. However, you can easily integrate it into an Age of Rebellion or Edge of the Empire campaign instead.
- An epic quest across the stars for both seasoned and starting characters.
- New adversaries and deadly foes to challenge developing Force users.
- Mini-gazetteers of the forested planet Arbooine, the industrial Cato Neimoidia and the cursed world of Moraband.
- Full playable rules for the Sathari, the avian inhabitants of Arbooine.
- Last but not least, an all-new Force power, Warde’s Foresight, that characters can unlock and master over the course of the adventure.