As a pragmatic, shrewd, and dangerous Bounty Hunter, you have a unofficial, galaxy-wide license to hunt. It also allows you to kill, if you like; just remember – no disintegrations if you need evidence of your success. The quarry and the reward is up to your contractor, but all the rest, from how you catch that quarry to what you do with it, is up to you. There aren’t that may rules that you adhere to, but there are many sentients throughout the galaxy that fear you.
No Disintegrations, a sourcebook for the Star Wars: Edge of the Empire roleplaying game, gives you the tools and talents necessary to succeed as a Bounty Hunter. It also provides the adventure material that Game Masters need to make that hunt thrilling, suspenseful, and a good challenge. Within its ninety-six full color pages you’ll find new species, three Bounty Hunter specializations and two Signature Abilities. You’ll also find plenty of iconic vehicles, sophisticated gear, and much more.
- Includes three new Bounty Hunter specialisations: the Operator, Martial Artist and Skip Tracer.
- Brings three new playable species to Edge of the Empire: Clawdites, Devaronians and Kallerans.
- Introduces new equipment options and gadgets useful to all players, including arm-mounted micro-rockets, rocket boots, precision rifles, inexpensive homing beacons, poisons and even a holographic disguise matrix.
- New ships suited for hunting, from the fast Fang Fighter, through the armoured YV-666 transport and Lancer pursuit craft.
- GM Advice for crafting campaigns with an investigation theme and involving Bounty Hunter characters more deeply in adventures’ narratives.