Participate in grim and gritty adventures in places where morality is grey and nothing is certain in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire. Ply your trade as a smuggler in the Outer Rim; collect bounties on the scum that live in the shadows of Coruscant; alternatively, try to establish a new colony on a planet beneath the Empire’s notice.
The Star Wars universe is at your fingertips with the Star Wars: The Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook, the heart and soul of your freelancer campaign. The 448-page Core Rulebook includes everything players and GMs need to begin their Star Wars role-play campaign, although some Star Wars RPG Dice are also recommended.
Edge of the Empire Contents:
- An introduction to roleplaying in the Star Wars universe
- Concise rules allow you to quickly generate and advance all manner of memorable characters
- Clear descriptions of the game’s skills and talents
- Convenient charts of weapons, gear, devices, starships, and vehicles
- Rules for conflict, combat, and Force Sensitive Exiles in an Edge of the Empire campaign
- Extensive background information on the Star Wars universe, its systems, laws, and criminal organisations
- A wealth of advice for GMs on how to create and run an Edge of the Empire campaign
- Finally, a complete introductory adventure to launch players into action!